Wednesday, October 31, 2012

KEEP ON TRUCKING

Hey All!!!
So, I found out today that the query letter I thought was ready for submissions wasn't all that ready. To say that I'm heartbroken is a bit of an understatement. I'd sent it to various sites and had many folks look it over, and thought I finally had gotten it right, only to find that it still isn't there. It's not even close to being there.

In the pursuit of my writing career and the skills needed to succeed with it, writing query letters is my one big Achilles' Heel.

I'm going back to the drawing board with this one...though I have to say that I'm not feeling very hopeful right now. We'll see.

Happy Writing Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're on the right track. Keep on keepin' on.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barb!!! I'm now working on my new book and taking a break from the re-written query. I plan on coming back to it next week and start submitting again. We'll see!!!

    ReplyDelete