Monday, April 15, 2013

WHAT ARE YOU READING?

Hey All!!!
I was perusing the blogosphere and found this post by Once Upon a Twilight asking what each of us is reading right now. I really enjoy this site for the candid and insightful YA book reviews it gives and the overall sense of community there.

To answer that question for myself, I'm currently reading two books at once. I don't normally do that, but I'm so engrossed with both of these series that I couldn't get myself to put one down so I could focus on the other. Also, I think that just sort of happens when you become properly obsessed with reading and books in general.

The first book I'm reading is Opal by Jennifer Armentrout. This is the third book in the Lux series which involves aliens, the Department of Defense, and one wicked love story. It's been such a great ride watching the main character, Katy, fall into fighting and love with the always hot and sometimes annoying Daemon. I'm eager to figure out where this story is going.

I'm also reading Fading Ember by Jamie Reed. This is the third and final book in the Cambion Chronicles and follows the love and drama that happens when a human girl with bite falls for a guy who just happens to have an incubus inside of him. I really love the interactions between Sam and Caleb, and I especially enjoy the fact that our main girl character is bi-racial!

More detailed book reviews for both will be coming in the near future.

So, what are you all reading? Any books that I should put on my "coming soon" list?

No comments:

Post a Comment