Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WONKY WEDNESDAYS: THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING

Hey All!!!
I'm starting something a little new called Wonky Wednesdays, when I talk about something completely out of left field. Normally a random observation or crazy fun thing I've seen.

So, as a woman who is totally height challenged I feel the need to wear really tall heels. I love really pretty, tall shoes that lift me to the sky (okay that might be an overstatement). One small problem, a lot of tall heels kill my feet.

Seriously.

There are times when I feel like my feet are going to fall off, and I'm looking at other women strutting around like they're walking on clouds. Being the engineer that he is, my husband told me that I should just find comfortable heels...but is there such a thing?

I'd almost resigned myself to a life in flats, when I tried out an older pair of Aldos in my closet...and it wasn't half bad. I wore them all day and had very few issues. Now I'm on the hunt for more Aldos.


I mean, seriously, how cute are these!!!

In that search, I realized that many things in life are like finding the right high heels. It may take a lot of time and you may have to try out a whole lot of different options, but when you find the right fit, it's golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment